So I couldn't do the assignment to buy a fast food item and keep it for weeks. It a health hazard to my dog who is big enough to jump up almost anywhere and get it and I just couldn't do it for me and my roommates. I can't even stand the normal smell of fast food when it's fresh so the smell a week later would literally make me sicker than I have been the past week.
On a different note,
Due to two jobs and in person classes I have not been to the gym still and still want to all the time. I'm looking at it right now and even have some workout equipment at my house but warming up and doing it with my nosy active dog is the hard part. I do walk a lot because I'm a server at both jobs, and I also walk my dog twice a day which is good exercise. I dance usually at least once a week when I go out and plan on hiking soon since the mornings are much cooler these days and I have some people in town that want to go before they leave on Tuesday. I'm more of an outdoorsy girl and would rather take a walk by a lake with my dog, or go hiking, or horseback riding as opposed to going to the gym. I'd also rather take dance classes and kick boxing and boxing classes but finding time for that is the hard part. I am in the Yoga Teacher Training program so I do yoga at least twice a week which is good exercise. I actually just surprised myself by how much exercise I naturally get!
AND
my snack at my job last Friday was BROCCOLI! No one believed me but they add garlic to it which makes the world of a difference and I love it. Once my jobs get busier I plan to cook with my roommate and we already agreed to have broccoli every night for dinner!!
No comments:
Post a Comment