Thursday, September 1, 2011

Day 1

Well, this is already not going well! About to order pizza because I'm craving it. Wishing Picazzo's organic Italian food was closer and/or delivered!! Planning to start to work out with my roommate tomorrow after work for me and class for her. Still training for my new job, but that puts me at two jobs which can be overwhelming but I'm excited for something new right now. Planning to move to Austin June 2012 so need to make sure I can transfer my job which is why I needed another job. Still super attached to the first one so don't plan on letting it go. If it lets me go so be it but I just cannot quit, not now, probably ever, well, until I move. Dog's still at my brothers house because I need to be able to plan my days a litter better. Hoping this second job will help to cut back on drinking as much but hey, I work at a bar and now another restaurant so that's a lot harder. Me and my roommate just made a pact so this is the last bad day. I can't wait!!
<3 B.Flemister

No comments:

Post a Comment